Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Options are Still in His Hands

I started this post and it quickly became a very depressing thing. I originally titled it "the options are now in our hands." Which is entirely untrue. This whole situation is still in God's mighty hands. We know that The situation is dire, that there hasn't been much improvement from Graham's urine. But we know that God is infinitely able. I shared this with a few friends on Friday and I want you all to hear it now it is a prayer from my heart.

What right do I have to question you O God. You are the one who put the world into motion. The one who gave me life. The one who knows my unborn child by name. I am not able to question your thoughts, your plans or your heart. But I am begging for you to move, begging you to break through and heal your child. I am begging you to do what is best. And we still praise you and serve you no matter what.

No matter what God is in control. We need Him to move in a gigantic way. We are begging Him to be the healer of our Graham. We trust him no matter what.

In all things, please pray that God's will be done in the life of my family, especially Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment