Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vol 1, Issue 4

My wife and I are competing with our friends Casey and Sarah in our own version of "Biggest Loser." We started in January and are planning to weigh ourselves every month. We have put a little money on this competition. Today was our first "weigh-in" and I am happy to report that Erin and I came out on top. (Of course Erin isn't technically participating while still pregnant and won't get started until next month) All the same, it is fun to know that the sacrifice I have put in paid off in a real way.

Erin has been getting on to me about not working out at all. But I knew that it would be hard for me to try to change my diet and work in a exercise routine at the same time. I feel like I am getting my handle on the diet thing. For instance, last night Erin had a craving for an M&M blizzard from Dairy Queen. I was in the drive-thru placing the order, and I was able not to order my customary Peanut Buster Parfait. Even though the combination of Soft serve, salted peanuts and Hot fudge is obviously a gift personally from the almighty Creator Himself.

Anywho, we will continue trying to lose weight and make ourselves healthier. Hopefully we can take home a boatload cash from our friends.

After all what is a little profit among those that you love......

1 comment:

  1. Umm cool how I didn't even know you had a blog! You're on my list now buddy!

    ReplyDelete