Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Special Birthday Edition

Okay, So I am 27 today, and I must admit that I feel old. There was a time in this life that I wasn't convinced that I would make it past 22. now I am looking back on the past five years and realize that they are the best of my life. It was almost five years ago that Erin and I got married. We had such a quick love story, I feel sometime that we were married after the first month. I would have it any other way. Erin is the greatest woman i could ask for.

Now we are about to have a baby, I wish he was already here. This has been the worst thing to wait for ever. It is so tough to be patient. Yet I know that we will receive the greatest reward ever.

The problem is that I am the worst person to give a gift to. I really do like getting gifts.
But I never show good emotions or reactions to them. The picture from my surprise 25th party says it all. The look is pure dumbfoundness. It really is sad. Erin last night gave me several great gifts. Typical me, I just nonchalantly said "great" "thanks." I know it makes me seem really ungrateful. I don't want it to seem that way. I really am grateful for all the gifts I get. I am working on showing it better.

Maybe some of you out there could give me a gift, and I could practice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment